SEAWA Publications and Presentations
SEAWA Annual Reports and Bylaws
- SEAWA Annual Report FINAL 2016-2017 FS corr
- SEAWA Annual Report 2016
- SEAWA Annual Report 2012 (2.47 MB)
- SEAWA Annual Report 2011 (4.26 MB)
- SEAWA Annual Report 2010 (2.55 MB)
- SEAWA Annual Report 2009 (3.45 MB)
- SEAWA Annual Report 2008 (16.09 MB)
- SEAWA Bylaws (2011) (62kB)
The information, pictures and data in the SEAWA State of the Watershed Report and the 2011 Summary Report was developed by a team of researchers. SEAWA acknowledges the following researchers for their contributions to SEAWA Watershed Reports, Watershed Profiles and Summaries:
- SEAWA Watershed Profiles: Researched by Maggie Romuld, M.Sc. Bio-Geography; SEAWA Watershed Project Coordinator.
- SEAWA Watershed Report 2009-1: Geography of the SSRB. Researched by Lu Mueller, University of Victoria, Geography student.
- SEAWA Watershed Report 2010-12: South East Alberta Climate Change – Fact or Fiction? Dr. Dave Sauchyn, Prairie Adoption Research Collaborative, University of Regina. Researched by Catherine van der Sloot and Rachel Brown, McCoy High School, Medicine Hat students.
Land Use Reports
- SEAWA Watershed Report 2010-13: Plains Cottonwood Forests along the South Saskatchewan River (Draft). Researched by Cynthia Organ, Hyperion Research Ltd.