April 11, 2018By seawa
All One Sky Foundation, in partnership with the Municipal Climate Change Action Centre (MCCAC), is offering a workshop named “Climate Express” for Medicine Hat and area. SEAWA will be hosting this free event on Thursday, May 24, 2018.
This workshop is for people who are concerned about how climate change may affect their community. It will teach you how to:
- reduce your carbon footprint;
- inspire and facilitate collective action in your community to reduce GHG emissions; and
- plan for and manage the local impacts of climate change.
At the workshops, you will examine:
- current and projected climate change for your community and potential impacts;
- individual and collective-led actions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and the capacity needed to act;
- negative factors that impede individual and collective action within the community; and
- forms of external support needed to catalyze community-led initiative and action to cut GHG emissions
Refreshments will be provided.
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Registration and dinner begins at 4:30 pm. The workshop will go from 5:00 pm to 8:30pm.
The Board Room at Comfort Inn & Suites Medicine Hat
2317 Trans Canada Way SE, Medicine Hat, AB T1B 4E9
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or phone: 403-580-8980
We look forward to seeing you there!